Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art. Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: While scholars debate the origin of the sacred mountain’s name, ‘Fuji’, one of the most commonly used means ‘Everlasting Life’. In the foreground, the blooming of cherry blossoms signifies the arrival of spring. A symbol of purity and the beauty of transience, the cherry blossoms remind us to enjoy each and every moment of life.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card