Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Hokusai (1760-1849). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on reverse: Also known as The Great Wave, and published sometime between 1830 and 1833, this is the most iconic and the most reproduced work in Asian art. The image, although simple in its design, is in fact the result of a long process and methodical reflection. Hokusai states in his work ‘Quick Lessons of Simplified Drawing’ (1812), that every object can be drawn using the relationship of the circle and square.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card