Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Hokusai (1760-1849). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: The sacred peak of Mount Fuji has been venerated as the home of a Fire God, later the dwelling of a Shinto Goddess of flowing trees, and since Buddhist times, as the abode of Dainichi Nyorai, the Buddha of all-illuminating wisdom. While scholars debate the origin of the sacred mountain’s name, one of the most commonly used means ‘Everlasting Life.’ Also simply known as Red Fuji, this image dating 1830-1832 is one of the most widely recognized pieces of Japanese art in the world.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card