Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art. Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on reverse: The crane is revered as a national treasure in Japan, and has long been seen as a symbol of longevity and good fortune as it was thought to have a life span of a thousand years. As these birds are also monogamous, the crane is also seen as a symbol of love, commitment and devotion.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card