Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art. Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on reverse: The Japanese associate koi carps with perseverance in adversity, strength of purpose and determination to overcome obstacles, thus representing courage and the ability to attain high goals. It is also regarded as a symbol of good fortune. Depicted here swimming under a pine tree – both Japanese and Chinese regard the evergreen pine as a symbol of longevity, good fortune and steadfastness.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card