Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Hiroshige II (1826–1869). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: Although the temple has been burnt down as many as ten times since the 10th century, it was first built in 686. The best times of year to visit this temple are in spring, because at this time of year the peonies that line the 200m walkway from the gate to the hall are in bloom. Hiroshige II was the student and adopted son of the great print master Hiroshige. This image is from the series ‘One Hundred Famous Views in the Various Provinces’, produced between 1859 and 1861.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card