Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art. Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: The goldfish was introduced to Japan during the 17th, becoming one of the earliest fish to be domesticated. The Japanese consider the dynamic beauty of the goldfish a very important aspect in appreciating this living work of art. The goldfish has also come to symbolise wealth in Chinese culture stemming from the fact that the Chinese word for fish (yú) is pronounced very similarly (but in a different tone) to the word for wealth.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card