Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Tsuchiya Koitsu (1870-1949). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: Both the Japanese and Chinese regard the evergreen pine as a symbol of longevity, good fortune and steadfastness. Koitsu was born in 1870 near Mamamatsu in Shizuoka prefecture, and moved to Tokyo at the age of 15. He became an apprentice, studying under the master Kiyochika and moved into his home for 19 years during which they formed a family-like bond. The subtle use of light and shadow in his landscapes is a trademark of this highly recognised Japanese artist.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card