Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Shodo Kawarazaki (1889-1973). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: The iris and its beauty have captivated the hearts of the Japanese since ancient times. The most common properties of the iris are believed to be its ability to purify evil energies offering protection – hence used widely as design motif on kimonos, appearing in numerous paintings, and as a source of inspiration to countless haiku poems.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card