Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Koson Ohara (1877–1945). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: Commonly the deer represents the power to deal with challenges and the ability to be swift and vigilant, calling for people to trust their instincts and trust themselves. Deer are considered messengers to the Gods in the Shinto religion, and in China it is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. The artist Koson Ohara was a Japanese painter and printmaker in the late 19th and early 20th century. With some 500 works to his name, he was the most famous and prolific 20th century print artist of the animal and birds genre in Japan.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card