Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art by Hiroshige (1797-1858). Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: The crane is revered as a national treasure in Japan, and has long been seen as a symbol of longevity and good fortune as it was thought to have a life span of a thousand years. As these birds are also monogamous, the crane is also seen as a symbol of love, commitment and devotion. Hiroshige is considered to be one of the greatest 19th century Japanese print artists, who influenced western impressionists such as Van Gogh and Claude Monet.
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card