Beautiful greeting card based on original Japanese art. Suitable for all occasions.
- A6 size greeting card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Blank inside for your own message
- Hand packed with white envelope in a cello bag
Description on the reverse: The plum blossom has traditionally been used as a symbol of congratulatory occasions and good luck, representing enduring happiness, strength, beauty and longevity. Design from a Japonisme bracelet, circa 1900, by the Parisian jeweller Lucien Gaillard (1861-1933).
Complete the occasion with a Chi Yu Gift Card