We just wanted to let you know what to expect when you visit chi yu for your appointment. Since all our services are close proximity we have implemented extra measures to make your visit as safe as possible. We have followed guidelines from the government and relevant trade associations, such as the acupuncture council, to implement best practice – which continues to evolve depending on the risk level.
What we have done
- All the treatment rooms have been redecorated and deep cleaned, we have left no surface untouched (except for the ceilings)
- Other areas have been cleaned and sanitised
- Protective “sneeze” screens have been installed around the reception desk to make payment safer
- Increased the time between bookings to allow more time for cleaning/sanitising between treatments
- Trained all therapists with additional cleaning and sanitising requirements
- Provided the PPE required for the therapists
What to expect when you book
- We will ask for your contact details if you are a new client (as usual) but may also confirm your contact details if you are already a registered client (for test and trace)
- We will ask a couple of screening questions
- We will ask you to fill in a COVID-19 screening questionnaire to determine if it is safe for you to visit and to make you aware of the potential risks. It also includes your consent for treatment.
- We may not have the time slot you normally like because we may have to adjust our opening times
What to expect on your visit
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer to check for fever
- We will provide you with a mask if you did not bring your own
- We may ask you to sanitise your hands with sanitiser at chi yu
Hopefully, your visit to chi yu will be a safe and enjoyable experience. We look forward to seeing you soon.